Thursday 9th – Sunday 12th June 2022 /
Supergrass to headline Eden Festival!
Eden, one of Scotland’s best-loved music festivals has just released their first performers for 2022. With over 300 acts appearing this summer, this year’s hotly-anticipated festival is more than welcoming your return to get lost within The Garden.
Coolio / Basement Jaxx (DJ Set)
Roni Size & MC Youngman / Hollie Cook
Craig Charles Funk & Soul Club / Mungo’s Hi Fi
Pongo / The Mouse Outfit / Onipa / La La
Pictish Trail / Niteworks / Hallouminati / Testpress
Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 / The Langan Band
The Hoojamamas / Bombskare / Awkward Family Portraits
Mista Trick (live) / Tom McGuire & the Brassholes
Set within the family-friendly woodlands of Raehill Meadows in Dumfriesshire, this alluring 10 staged festival covers all musical bases from World to Funk, Classical to Jungle, Indie to Acoustic, Dancehall to Folk, and everything in between.
With five Top 10 albums (six, if you include a greatest hits), ten Top 20 singles, Brit and Ivor Novello-winning Oxford ‘Alright’ Rockers Supergrass will be bringing 3 decades of top tunes to SW Scotland, so expect a party!
Right from the start of the debut album ‘Remedy’, Basement Jaxx (Felix Buxton & Simon Ratcliffe) have been bringing beats to venues and festivals all around the world as one of the UK’s most renowned dance acts. With one of their legendary DJ sets, expect the proverbial Meadows roofs to be raised and feet to be grooving.
“We are so excited to welcome everyone back to the Garden for Eden 2022. After two years we are planning on bringing you the best Eden yet! If you want to dance the night away, chill out around the fire or hang about in the best festival tavern ever, we have your back. With a killer line up and an amazing site we have a feeling the garden might eat us all this time!”
Hannah Gould, Eden Festival Director.
More live acts appearing TBC.
Tickets can be purchased from https://edenfestival.co.uk/buy-tickets-2/
For all the latest updates visit:
• Eden Festival will take place on the 9th – 12th of June at Raehills Meadows near Moffat in South West Scotland.
• The whole aim behind the festival is to provide a 4-day celebration of music, dance, colour, culture, and community built on an ecologically sound and carbon-friendly set of principles and to exhibit live music hand in hand with stunning decorations and surroundings.
• Family-friendly festival with activities and workshops throughout the daytime. Featured in The Times top twenty friendly family festivals in the UK and Lonely Planet Top Ten European Festivals to visit 2014.
• Reached the finals of the UK Festival Awards for Best Family Festival and Best GrassRoots Festival
• For more information visit www.edenfestival.co.uk