BRAND NEW MUSIC FROM
The 10 year anniversary celebrations continue…
The Vamps to drop a beautiful brand new Christmas track
‘Seat At The Table’ THIS FRIDAY (18th)
THE VAMPS+ LAUNCHES 1 DECEMBER
A brand-new premium access band website brimming with exclusive content
The Greatest Hits Tour kicks off on Tuesday (22nd) in Manchester
‘Seat At The Table’ is a beautiful new track from The Vamps. Their first new release in over two years, this heartfelt piano led track epitomises the warmth and love of Christmas with a nostalgic look at years gone by remembering those that may longer be with us.
Written and produced by the band with Joe Kearns and Iain James, there were originally no plans to release new music, but following the incredible reception the band received from fans upon announcing their 10 Years Of The Vamps Fanzine and Greatest Hits Tour (which they had to extend through to Australia, Asia and Europe due to demand!), they wanted to give the fans a little bit extra…
“The past ten years have been amazing for The Vamps and the response we have received to us celebrating our tenth anniversary has blown us away” said the band, “‘Seat At The Table’ is a track we’ve had for a while that was about remembering loved ones that have been with us on our own individual journeys but are sadly no longer. It felt like a really good time for us to share this with our fans, it wasn’t our intention when we started our anniversary planning but the love we have felt and with Christmas coming it just felt right. Thanks to all our fans, the next decade with you is going to be amazing but let’s embrace our memories of those we have lost and raise a glass to them.”
Also from 1 December, the band are launching The Vamps+ – a brand new website giving fans back-stage access as the ‘10 Years Of The Vamps – The Greatest Hits Tour’ travels through the UK, Australia, Asia and Europe. There will also be never-before-seen-content from the past decade (and possibly beyond), exclusive new content, live performance videos and live streams and more. Keep an eye on the bands socials for further updates.
2022 has been a year of reflection for The Vamps. From posting videos in 2012 on YouTube that brought the band together (see some of those early videos here / here ) to multiple arena tours and number one albums…
- They have generated over 6 billion streams and…
- Over two billion views on the bands YouTube channel alone
- They have released five albums, two #1’s – 2017’s ‘Night & Day (Night Edition)’ and their latest album (2020) ‘Cherry Blossom’ – and two #2’s – 2014’s ‘Meet the Vamps’ and 2018’s ‘Night & Day (Day Edition)’
- They have played global tours and festivals that has seen them play to over 2 million people
- They became the first band to headline The O2 five years in a row
- They’ve played on the biggest US chat shows like Ellen and Seth Myers
- Amongst others, they have collaborated with Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovatto, Sigala, Krept & Konan, Tini, Matoma, Bruno Mars and many more!
- Played and shared stages with Coldplay, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, Kings Of Leon, Weezer, Ed Sheeran, Pharell Williams, Sam Smith
- They’ve created their own festival – The Vamps Weekender in Barcelona
- They’ve drunk shots with Dave Grohl backstage, hung out with Sean Paul at Woodstock, been held at gunpoint at airports, played for royalty (and put hot drinks on priceless tables and carried muddy football boots through their houses!)
There’s also been ice skating competitions, jungles, driving lessons and dating shows!
Kicking off in Manchester at the O2 Apollo on Tuesday (22 November), the 10 Years Of The Vamps – The Greatest Hits Tour will see the band perform all the hits from across the decade that has made them become one of the most loved and celebrated pop bands in the UK.
Minimal tickets are still available for some shows – www.thevamps.net/dates/
10 Years Of The Vamps – The Greatest Hits Tour
Tuesday 22 November – Manchester O2 Apollo (SOLD OUT)
Wednesday 23 November – Manchester O2 Apollo (SOLD OUT)
Friday 25 November – Brighton Centre (SOLD OUT)
Sunday 27 November – London The O2 Arena
Wednesday 30 November – Bournemouth International Centre
Thursday 1 December – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena (SOLD OUT)
Saturday 3 December – Dublin 3 Arena
Monday 5 December – Belfast SSE Arena
Wednesday 7 December – Liverpool M&S Bank Arena
Thursday 8 December – Glasgow OVO Hydro
Saturday 10 December – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall (SOLD OUT)
Sunday 11 December – Birmingham Utilita Arena
Ten Years Of The Vamps is a special edition fanzine produced as a collaboration between the band and the fans which is out now from here. After an overwhelming response from the fans to a band shout out asking for their own personal Vamp’s memories, this collection is something personal between fan and band. As well as these photos, it includes limited edition merchandise such as art cards and a CD containing previously unreleased recordings all housed in a zine book that documents the bands journey over the last ten years. There are unreleased photographs, photographs of memorabilia from the band’s personal archives, an exclusive interview with the band, plus QR linked bonus content exclusive to the zine.
Ten Years Of The Vamps special edition Fanzine Tracklisting
She Was The One
Risk It All
Same To You
Just My Type
Part Of Me (Demo)
Married in Vegas (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)
Nothing But You (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)
Chemicals (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)
Would You (Live / Cherry Blossom Tour 2021)