DAWN OF CHROMATICA
THE REMIX ALBUM
1. Alice (LSDXOXO Remix)
2. Stupid Love (COUCOU CHLOE Remix)
3. Rain on Me (With Ariana Grande) (Arca Remix)
4 . Free Woman (Rina Sawayama & Clarence Clarity Remix)
5. Fun Tonight (Pabllo Vittar Remix)
6. 911 (Charli XCX & AG Cook Remix)
7. Plastic Doll (Ashnikko Remix)
8. Sour Candy (With BLACKPINK) (Shygirl & Mura Masa Remix)
9. Enigma (Doss Remix)10. Replay (Dorian Electra Remix)
11. Sine From Above (with Elton John) (Chester Lockhart, Mood Killer & Lil Texas Remix)
12. 1000 Doves (Planningtorock Remix)
13. Babylon (Bree Runway & Jimmy Edgar Remix)
14. Babylon (Haus Labs Version)
OUT NOW – LISTEN
Today Lady Gaga releases her highly anticipated sixth studio album Chromatica via Interscope Records, debuting at #1 on the iTunes charts in 58 countries and counting.
Chromatica features collaborations with Ariana Grande, Elton John and Blackpink. The album is executive produced by BloodPop® and Lady Gaga. The album’s current single “Rain On Me”, a collaboration between Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, marked the biggest Spotify debut of 2020, reaching #1 on the Global and US Spotify Charts upon release and peaking at #1 on the iTunes charts in 29 countries and #1 on the Apple Global Chart. It also set a record for the most single-day streams from an all-female collaboration in Spotify history. The video, which was released last Friday has surpassed over 57 million views.
The first single from the album, “Stupid Love,” which debuted at #1 on iTunes in 58 countries, has 235 million streams worldwide since release and marks Lady Gaga’s 16th Billboard Top 10. Listen here. The video, which was shot entirely on an iPhone 11 Pro, skyrocketed to number #1 trending on YouTube worldwide upon release and currently has more than 85 million views.
Yesterday Lady Gaga and Blackpink released their collaboration “Sour Candy,” which soared to #1 on the iTunes charts in 53 countries.
1. “Chromatica I”
3. Stupid Love”
4. “Rain On Me” (with Ariana Grande)
5. “Free Woman”
6. “Fun Tonight”
7. “Chromatica II”
9. “Plastic Doll”
10. “Sour Candy” (with Blackpink)
13. “Chromatica III”
14. “Sine From Above” (with Elton John)
15. “1000 Doves”
Chromatica Album Credits
1. Chromatica I – Produced by: Morgan Kibby, Lady Gaga // Written by: Lady Gaga, Morgan Kibby
2. Alice – Produced by: BloodPop®, Axwell, Klahr // Written by: Lady Gaga, Axel Hedfors, Johannes Klahr, Justin Tranter, Michael Tucker
3. Stupid Love – Produced by: BloodPop®, Tchami, Max Martin (Co-Producer) // Written Lady Gaga, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso, Ely Weisfeld, Michael Tucker, Karl Martin Sandberg
4. Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) – Produced by: BloodPop®, BURNS and assisted by Tchami (Additional Producer) // Written by: Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Matthew Burns, Nija Charles, Rami Yacoub, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso, Ariana Grande, Alexander Ridha
5. Free Woman – Produced by: BloodPop®, Axwell, Klahr // Written by: Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Axel Hedfors, Johannes Klahr
6. Fun Tonight – Produced by: BloodPop®, BURNS // Written by: Lady Gaga, Matthew Burns, Rami Yacoub, Michael Tucker
7. Chromatica II – Produced by: Lady Gaga, Morgan Kibby // Written by: Lady Gaga, Morgan Kibby
8. 911- Produced by BloodPop®, Madeon // Written by Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Hugo Pierre Leclercq, Justin Tranter
9. Plastic Doll – Produced by BloodPop®, Skrillex // Written by Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Sonny Moore, Rami Yacoub, Jacob “JKash” Hindlin
10. Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) – Produced by BloodPop®, BURNS // Written by Lady Gaga, Matthew Burns, Rami Yacoub, Madison Emiko Love, Park Hong- jun, Michael Tucker
11. Enigma- Produced by BloodPop®, BURNS // Written by Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Matthew Burns, Jacob “JKash” Hindlin
12. Replay – Produced by BURNS // Written by Lady Gaga, Matthew Burns, Rami Yacoub, Michael Tucker
13. Chromatica III – Produced by Lady Gaga, Morgan Kibby // Written by Lady Gaga, Morgan Kibby
14. Sine From Above (with Elton John) – Produced by BloodPop®, BURNS, Axwell, Klahr, Liohn and assisted by Rami Yacoub (Additional Producer) // Written by Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Elton John, Axel Hedfors, Johannes Klahr, Rami Yacoub, Richard Zastenker, Ryan Tedder, Sebastian Ingrosso, Benjamin Rice, Vincent Ponte, Salem Al Fakir, Matthew Burns
15. 1,000 Doves- Produced by BloodPop®, Tchami // Written by Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso, Rami Yacoub
16. Babylon- Produced by BloodPop®, BURNS and assisted by Tchami (Additional Producer) // Written by Lady Gaga, Michael Tucker, Matthew Burns
About Lady Gaga
Academy Award, Golden Globe and Grammy-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 35 million global album sales, 32 billion streams and 275 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time.
Gaga is also one of the biggest living forces in social media with over 59 million likes on Facebook, over 80 million followers on Twitter and over 39 million followers on Instagram.
Her fifth studio album “Joanne” was released in October 2016 and debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, marking her 4th consecutive #1 album – the first female to do so in the 2010s. In 2018, Gaga reached her 5th consecutive #1 album on the Billboard Top 200 chart for the soundtrack to the Warner Brothers remake of “A Star is Born.” This past June, the soundtrack went on to be certified double platinum in the US, has been #1 four times since its release and has sold over 6 million copies worldwide.
In 2015, Gaga starred in the fifth installment of the Ryan Murphy FX drama, “American Horror Story: Hotel.” The role earned her a 2016 Golden Globe award for Best Actress in a Mini-Series or TV Film.
Gaga headlined the 2017 Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Half Time show. Her 13-minute solo performance amassed 117.5 million viewers and was the most-watched Super Bowl halftime show of all time. In September 2017, she released her Chris Moukarbel directed documentary “Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two” via Netflix that went on to win an MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Music Documentary, an NME Award for Best Music Film and a Webby Award in Film and Video for Music.
Gaga most recently starred alongside Bradley Cooper in the Warner Brothers remake of the classic film, “A Star is Born,” released October 2018. Her performance led her to an Oscar Nomination for Best Actress, a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture, a Critics’ Choice Award and National Board of Review Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture.
Gaga also co-wrote, produced and performed the song “Shallow,” for the film, for which she has won an Oscar, a Golden Globe and a Critics’ Choice award for Best Original Song. She also received two 2019 Grammy wins for “Shallow” including Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and Best Song Written for Visual Media and two nominations including Song of the Year and Record of the Year. In 2020, Gaga received two more Grammy wins for the film, including Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media and Song Written for Visual Media for the song “I’ll Never Love Again.” Gaga is now an 11-time Grammy winner, also earning 2019’s Best Pop Solo Performance Grammy for “JOANNE (Where Do You Think You’re Goin’?)” from her last studio album “Joanne.”
In December 2018, Gaga launched her exclusive Las Vegas residency at the Park Theater which consists of two unique shows. LADY GAGA ENIGMA is a brand-new odyssey of her pop hits built as an experience unlike any other that ROLLINGSTONE magazine called “a show that confirms and begins her legacy.” LADY GAGA JAZZ & PIANO features stripped-down versions of her hits as well as music from the Great American Songbook. In June 2019, Gaga announced that she was extending her residency through spring 2020.
In September 2019, Gaga launched her beauty brand Haus Laboratories, which includes eyeliners, lip liners, stickers and eyeshadow shimmers in various shades.
In 2012, Lady Gaga launched Born This Way Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering youth, embracing differences and inspiring kindness and bravery. She is also an outspoken activist, philanthropist and supporter of many important issues including LGBT rights, HIV/AIDS awareness and body image issues.